SEEKING QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!!
The Lower Saucon Township Police Department is currently accepting applications to create an eligibility list for the position of both Full-time and Part-time Police Officer. All candidates must successfully complete a written examination, physical assessment test and extensive background check.
The following are minimum requirements;
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the deadline for submitting applications
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania at time of appointment
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must be Act 120 certified required upon conditional offer of employment
- Must meet all Municipal Police Officer’s Education and Training Commission required background, physical and psychological standards
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a Police Officer
Anyone interested in applying to Lower Saucon Township Police Department is encouraged to go to our website, www.lowersauconpolice.org and download an application or go to the employment tab on this Crimewatch Page. Applications may also be obtained at police headquarters, Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm.
Applicants shall submit their completed application, resume and a letter of interest along with a non-refundable $35.00 processing fee (check or money order only) made payable to Lower Saucon Township Police Department, 3700 Old Philadelphia Pike Bethlehem, Pa 18015, no later than 12:00 noon on Friday December 3, 2021.
Applicants interested in a Part-time Police Officer position ONLY shall indicate such when submitting their application.
The written test will be administered on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 6:00pm at the Lower Saucon Township Municipal Complex 3700 Old Philadelphia Pike Bethlehem, Pa 18015.
The physical assessment test will be administered at a later date to be determined.
The Lower Saucon Township Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.