Mission Statement & Objectives
Lower Saucon Township Police Department Mission Statement
To preserve the public peace and order, to protect life and property, and to enforce the laws of the United States, the Commonwealth, and the Township.
To stimulate public awareness of law enforcement programs through the conduct of safety and crime prevention educational activities and community relations programs.
To provide prompt and courteous assistance to the public.
Mission Objectives of the Lower Saucon Police Department
It is the mission of the Lower Saucon police department to preserve the public peace and order, to protect life and property, and to enforce the laws of the United States, Pennsylvania, and the township of Lower Saucon. In order to accomplish this mission, we shall perform at least the following functions:
- Provide diligent police presence and availability throughout the township on a 24 hour basis.
- Respond in a timely manner to reports of criminal events, requests for police service, and any township occurrence in which police may be of assistance.
- Perform to the utmost of our abilities, in a courteous manner, doing all we can do toward the thorough and efficient resolution of all manners of incident brought to our attention.
- Maintain responsive contact and communications with complainants, witnesses, and victims.
- Encourage community compliance with laws and participation in public safety through crime prevention and education programs, community relations activities, and in setting examples for the public to follow.
- Provide community services to the public that aid in accomplishing the police mission.