Looking for Part-Time Police Officers
Lower Saucon Township Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of PART-TIME Police Officer.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements;
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the deadline for submitting applications
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania at time of appointment
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must be Act 120 certified
- Must meet all Municipal Police Officer’s Education and Training Commission required background, physical and psychological standards
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a Police Officer
Applications can be picked up at Police Headquarters 3700 Old Philadelphia Pike Bethlehem, Pa 18015 or downloaded from the employment tab on our Crimewatch page www.lowersauconpolice.org
Applicants shall drop off or mail their completed application, resume and a letter of interest to the Lower Saucon Police Department 3700 Old Philadelphia Pike Bethlehem, Pa 18015.
There is NO application fee.
Lower Saucon Township Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.